All on 6 (Six) Dental Implants Treatment in Turkey - Oral and Dental Health Clinic Istanbul
All on Six FAQs
|Glance to all on 6 dental implants||Answer|
|Feeling pain?||No pian during the procedure, some discomfort at inital days|
|Warranty or guarantee||Generally no, but you should ask your insurance service.|
|Natural looking||Excatly yes|
|Need bone grafting?||Typically no, but your Turkish dentist will decide accordinto your jaw bone anatomy.|
|Worth it||It iw orth it according to patients reviews and all on 6 before and after photos|
|Success rate?||Very high , over 90-95% if done skilful dentist|
|Return to work||Typically 1-2 days later|
|Duration of treatment||Typically differs from 1 to 3 hours.|
|Safe in Turkey||Yes, safe in Turkey|
|Removable?||No, you can not remove|
|Suitable age range?||Over 18|
What is all on 6?
All-on-6 is an innovative dental implant procedure falling under the realm of cosmetic dentistry. Unlike conventional dentures, this method provides a comprehensive solution for individuals who have lost a full arch of teeth in the upper or lower jaw. In the All-on-6 procedure, six dental implants are strategically positioned in the jaw bone. These implants serve as sturdy anchors for a fixed dental prosthesis, restoring oral function and aesthetics.
The term "All-on-6" signifies the complete replacement of all teeth in a dental arch. The word "On" indicates that the replacement teeth are affixed onto these dental implants, providing stability and support. By employing six dental implants, this technique ensures a strong foundation for the prosthetic teeth. This approach, similar to the well-known All on 4 dental implant method, offers enhanced stability, improved chewing capabilities, and a higher quality of life.
All-on-6 is performed by a team of specialists, including oral surgeons, periodontists, or prosthodontists. With proper care and maintenance, these dental implant restorations can last for many years, offering patients confidence in their smile, speech, and eating abilities. Individuals considering this procedure should consult a dental professional to assess their suitability and establish personalized dental care and maintenance plans.
Benefits of All-on-6
- Six implants distribute forces evenly, offering superior stability.
- Allows comfortable consumption of diverse foods.
- Provides a lifelike, appealing smile.
- Restores self-assurance with a full set of teeth.
- Offers a durable, enduring tooth replacement solution.
- Stimulates bone, preventing further loss.
- Fixed prosthesis eliminates the need for removal.
- Easier care compared to dentures.
- Helps achieve clearer speech.
- Minimizes discomfort and irritation.
- Faster recovery and fewer implants for efficiency.
- Economical due to long-term durability.
Who is a Good Candidate for All-on-6?
All-on-6 dental implants are well-suited for individuals with extensive tooth loss, who desire a stable and natural-looking solution to restore their smile. To determine if you qualify for All-on-6, a thorough evaluation by a qualified dental professional is the first step in achieving a confident and functional set of teeth.
- All-on-6 suits those with significant tooth loss.
- Needed bone density for implant stability.
- Candidates should be in good oral health.
- People desiring a non-removable option.
- Individuals with practical outcome expectations.
- Requires dedication to dental care.
- Ideal for those seeking natural-looking results.
- Restores efficient chewing functions.
- Suitable for addressing speech difficulties.
- Candidates open to bone enhancement procedures.
What Should I Do Before All-on-6?
Before embarking on the All-on-6 journey, it's crucial to prepare adequately. By following a comprehensive checklist of consultations, assessments, and lifestyle adjustments, you ensure a smooth path towards a confident and functional smile with All-on-6 dental implants.
- Schedule a detailed consultation with a dental specialist for assessment.
- Provide a comprehensive medical history, detailing medications and health conditions.
- Undergo a thorough dental examination, including imaging for treatment planning.
- Discuss your expectations and desired outcomes with your dental provider.
- Collaborate on a personalized treatment plan, considering prosthetic options and anesthesia.
- Review costs, payment options, and insurance coverage related to the procedure.
- Consider quitting or reducing tobacco use to promote better healing.
- Address existing dental issues such as cavities or gum disease before the procedure.
- Assess jawbone density; bone grafting may be necessary for adequate support.
- Follow dental recommendations regarding preoperative medications.
The All-on-6 procedure involves a series of steps to provide a secure and long-lasting tooth replacement solution. As soon as you meet with a dental specialist for suitability assessment.
Your Turkish dentist will:
- Undergo detailed X-rays and impressions for personalized plan.
- Remove damaged or decayed teeth if necessary for implant prep.
- Secure six dental implants for maximum jawbone support.
- Connect abutments to implants, acting as anchors for prosthetic teeth.
- Attach temporary teeth for functionality and aesthetics during healing.
- Allow implants to fuse with jawbone for a strong foundation.
- Take impressions of healed implants for custom-fit prosthetic teeth.
- Craft final bridge or denture to match natural teeth.
- Ensure perfect fit with trials and necessary adjustments.
- Secure permanent prosthetic teeth onto abutments for functionality.
Care After All-on-6 Implants
After undergoing the All-on-6 procedure, ensuring proper post-operative care is crucial for a successful outcome. Here are essential steps to follow for a smooth and lasting recovery.
- Adhere to the care instructions provided by your dental professional.
- Take prescribed or recommended pain medications for relief.
- Follow dietary recommendations, starting with a soft or liquid diet.
- Brush and rinse gently, avoiding the surgical site.
- Take prescribed antibiotics or medications as directed.
- Get ample rest to aid the healing process.
- Use ice packs to reduce swelling as necessary.
- Quit or minimize smoking to aid healing and prevent complications.
- Refrain from alcohol during the initial recovery to support healing.
- Attend all scheduled appointments for monitoring and adjustments.
- Employ dentist-recommended products for oral care.
- Stick to soft foods initially, gradually reintroducing solids per dentist's advice.
- Steer clear of hard or sticky foods to protect implants.
- Contact your dentist if you notice unusual symptoms or complications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
All on 6 dental implants cost in Turkey can vary from approximately €5,000 to €10,000 or more, taking into account specific factors. All on 6 dental implants Turkey price tends to be more affordable in well-known dental tourism destinations like Antalya and Istanbul, where there is higher competition. On the other hand, all on 6 dental implants cost in Europe can range from €10,000 to €20,000 or higher, depending on the country and city. It's essential to obtain quotes from dental clinics in both Turkey and your preferred European location to determine the actual all-on-6 dental implants price tailored to your individual needs and circumstances.
Here is a table comparing the estimated costs of All-on-6 dental implants in the UK, Turkey, and Europe (average prices, actual costs may vary based on various factors):
|Location||Average all on 6 dental implants cost|
|All on 6 cost UK||£20,000 - £30,000|
|All on 6 price Turkey||€5,000 - €10,000|
|All on 6 cost europa||€10,000 - €20,000|
Yes, Turkey is safe choice for All-on-6 dental implant surgery, given you opt for a reputable dental facility and skilled professionals.
As with any medical procedure, factors like your overall health, adherence to post-operative care, and the quality of the chosen dental facility significantly influence safety and results. Ensuring a thorough research, selecting a trusted dental practitioner in Turkey, and scheduling a consultation with them are crucial steps in determining the suitability of All-on-6 surgery for your specific needs.
No, all on 6 dental implant treatment does not hurt.
The procedure is conducted under local or general anesthesia, ensuring patients don't experience pain during surgery. After the procedure, some discomfort, swelling, and mild pain are common, but these can be managed effectively with prescribed pain medications. Additionally, modern implant techniques, sedation options, skilled professionals, and careful patient education contribute to minimizing discomfort and ensuring a smooth recovery process. Each individual's pain threshold varies, but the goal of the procedure and the accompanying care is to minimize any potential discomfort as much as possible.
The lifespan of All-on-6 dental implants is significantly long, often spanning several decades when maintained properly
Regular dental visits and adherence to good oral hygiene practices are vital to ensure their longevity. These implants are designed to be a durable, long-term solution, enduring for many years or even a lifetime with appropriate care. The use of robust materials like titanium, the natural process of osseointegration, precise placement techniques, and advancements in dental implant technology all contribute to the dental implants' longevity. Individual differences in oral health, lifestyle, and maintenance routines can influence how long All-on-6 dental implants last, making personalized advice from your dentist essential for ensuring their extended lifespan.
Yes, all on 6 dental implant treatment is worth it.
Determining the worth of All-on-6 dental implants involves a multifaceted evaluation. These implants provide significant benefits, especially for individuals with extensive tooth loss, substantially enhancing their quality of life. The stability and functionality of All-on-6 implants enable patients to regain confidence in eating, speaking, and smiling, positively impacting their self-esteem and overall well-being. Additionally, these implants offer a durable, long-term solution, eliminating the inconveniences associated with removable dentures and adhesives. While the initial cost might be high, many patients view All-on-6 treatment as a worthwhile investment due to its long-lasting advantages, cost-effectiveness in the long run, and its ability to preserve facial structure and oral health. Consulting with a qualified dentist is essential to assess individual needs and make an informed decision regarding All-on-6 dental implant treatment.
|Experienced turkish dentists|
|Good healtcare system|
|Short waiting list|
|Good tourism opportunities|
Patients opt for Turkey for All-on-6 dental implants due to several compelling reasons. Firstly, Turkey offers cost-effective dental care, making the procedure more affordable without compromising on quality. Secondly, the country boasts modern and well-equipped dental facilities, ensuring patients receive top-notch treatment using advanced technology.
Turkey is home to experienced and skilled dental professionals who provide expert care and personalized attention to patients. Additionally, the country's dental tourism packages are attractive, combining dental treatments with the opportunity to explore beautiful tourist destinations, enriching the overall experience for patients seeking dental solutions abroad.
The lifespan of All-on-6 dental implants is significantly long, often spanning several decades when maintained properly
Infection risk exists, though it is treatable with antibiotics. Patients might experience temporary numbness or tingling in nearby areas, and gum problems like recession could occur due to poor implant placement. Implant fusion issues, rare cases of sinus complications, and the possibility of prosthetic wear and speech difficulties are also among the concerns to consider before opting for All-on-6 dental implants.
The success rate for All-on-6 dental implants is generally high, with a success rate of around 95-98%. However, the success of the implants can vary based on individual factors such as oral hygiene, overall health, and adherence to post-surgical dental care instructions.
The recovery process following All-on-6 dental implant surgery involves several stages. Immediately after the surgery, patients may experience numbness due to anesthesia and minor bleeding from the surgical site. Rest and avoiding strenuous activities are essential during this period. In the subsequent weeks, swelling and pain should gradually reduce, allowing patients to transition from soft foods to a regular diet as advised by the dentist.
Regular check-ups and maintaining good oral hygiene are crucial during the longer-term recovery, as the implants integrate with the jaw bone. Patients should be patient and follow their dentist's post-operative instructions diligently, promptly contacting their dental team if any unusual or severe symptoms arise for proper evaluation and guidance.
Yes, there are alternative options to All-on-6 dental implants.
One common alternative is traditional dentures, which are removable and can be a more budget-friendly choice. Another option is implant-supported bridges, where multiple implants are used to support a dental bridge, providing stability and functionality. Additionally, implant-supported overdentures use implants to secure removable dentures, offering improved retention and stability compared to conventional dentures. Your dentist will assess your oral health, budget, and specific needs to recommend the most suitable alternative to All-on-6 implants for you.
Yes, All-on-6 dental implants provide a high level of comfort for patients. The stability they offer, compared to removable dentures, ensures a secure fit, enhancing overall comfort while eating and speaking. These implants are designed to mimic the natural feel of teeth, allowing for comfortable chewing and speech. Moreover, the absence of removability and the elimination of denture movement discomfort contribute to the long-term comfort of All-on-6 dental implants. Patients experience enhanced confidence in social situations, and with proper care, these implants offer a durable and comfortable tooth replacement solution.
No, All-on-6 dental implants are not designed to be removable. They serve as a permanent dental restoration, offering a fixed solution for patients. While there could be rare exceptions or specific cases where removal is considered, generally, All-on-6 implants are intended to provide a stable and permanent dental restorative option.
It's advisable to avoid sugary foods and beverages, as they can contribute to tooth decay for optimal oral health. Acidic foods and drinks, such as citrus fruits and sodas, should also be limited, as they can erode tooth enamel. Additionally, sticky and hard candies should be avoided, as they can damage dental work and lead to dental emergencies.
Cleaning All-on-6 dental implants is crucial for their longevity. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste to clean both the implant and the surrounding gums gently. Additionally, use dental floss or interdental brushes to clean between the implants, removing plaque and food particles. Regular dental check-ups and professional cleanings are essential to ensure your All-on-6 implants remain in excellent condition.